I have The Original Battlefield 2 DvD with CD-key. I had played a lot, but I had lost my DvD, and i unintentionally uninstalled my BF2 on my PC.
I have Battlefield 2 on my old PC still installed and it works with an 'mini-Image'

My Problem is, I had copied the Folder X:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2 from my old to my new PC. I have downloaded a min-image and I have mount it with Alcohol 120%.
My Battlefield 2 Starts normal and I can login with my old Account BUT when I try to connect to a server I get a black Screen than It goes back to my Desktop..

I've searched with Google but I haven't found something useful.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous09:39

    You can't just copy over folders from program files to another pc and expect it to work, when you install doesn't it also modify the registry etc? And doesn't it have a folder in "My documents" as well? containing profile info etc?

    My best guess would be you need to download the iso of the game and do an install with that, then use the mini image you mentioned to get it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous09:40

    I had exported the regedit folder Elektronic Arts\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2
    and imported it in my regestry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous09:41

    I've got one more question for you. I don't know how to download from ftp links, so i searched and i found 2 program's 'Filezilla' and 'cuteftp' but for both i need a pass to Connect to the FTP site. I have tried to Download the link with my Internet Explorer, but its slow. ( 1962.0 MB with 16.6 Kb/sec ) I only have DSL 1000

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous09:41

    You could try flashget, just paste the link into the program and it should give a popup where you can enter the settings (amount of splits/connections etc.) Hope it works

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top