Sometimes, when I browse files on especially the folder of my Downloaded Movies, Windows Explorer would suddenly not work. It will not respond so it will restart automatically. I can't anymore browse properly my Downloaded Movies on my Seagate External Hard Drive. I've used Flash_V21.6 to remove viruses but it still happens. I've scanned it with Avira Antivir Premium but it still happens. It doesn't happen on my Local Disk. Only on my External Drive and only on the Movies folder. (It doesn't happen in my Music folder even though that Music folder has more files than the movies')

1 Comments:

  1. Anonymous09:42

    try to use total commander or free commander,that will stop explorer from crashing,windows have problem reading your hard drive, i mean it has problem opening folder that contain avi files,because he do thumbnails and that shit. Try these solution

    1. Open up regedit
    2. Goto HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.avi\shellex\PropertyHandler
    3. Delete the "Default" value which should be "{87D62D94-71B3-4b9a-9489-5FE6850DC73E}"

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top