Hi Everyone!

I would like to request if anyone who is willing to share or kind enough to point me to the right direction. I am looking for Windows 7 starter and/or Windows 7 Home Premium OEM version for my Asus eeepc 1005hab. Yes, OEM, and should be genuine, no need for a license key (i don't mind if someone can PM me the serial key IF you want to share).

I've been looking all over to the proper section and downloaded number of them but sad to say, it all needs a loader (which only work for Ultimate version --not for W7 starter/home premium).

If someone who is willing to share theirs (that is proven working), i would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.


me too! Surprised

REQUEST: Windows 7 starter and/or Windows 7 Home Premium OEM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top