install BITDEFENDER IS/Gamesafe on Windows 7 ?
To those of you who installed bitdefender IS or GAMESAFE on WIN 7, do you experience problems with Firefox ? (crash alert upon closing) ?


have build 7100 on my macbook through bootcamp and everything installed smoothly...only thing i have ran into is that for some strange reason my pioneer dvr-112d wont come up on the available disc drives list under my computer (actually for some reason it doesnt register at all but does on my mac side of the computer so i know its not an issue with the drive)...firefox works fine and so does bitdefender total security...if you do run into any problems with bitdefender then just uninstall it and reinstall...had to do that with build 7068 but afterwards everything was fine...no other issues from me i like windows 7 much more than vista...pick it over vista even tho my optical drive doesnt recognize

1 Comments:

  1. Anonymous11:33

    Bit defender works fine on windows 7 however because Net Framework does not you cannot use the patches posted here to activate it as they require net framwork to run.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top