I have trouble connecting to netgear DG834GSP V3, the trouble is that I cannot connect to the rounter. I have plugged LAN Port to the pc and one from internet port wire have already plugged in the master socket. It don't have the CD driver so it should usually works but I don't know how my twat brother done it before and it worked. I opened the internet explorer and I have input the router ip address in the address bar which it is http://192.168.0.1 and http://192.168.1.1 and pressed Enter. A small box appears that said the network connection is offline. Something got to do with the internet connection issue (Internet options). I don't know how to add one so that would connect to the rounter??


The rounter have connected to the ISP and its works fine but i have trouble connecting to the rounter from his pc. I have also tried ipconfig/all and there are no rounter information.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06

    your router address might be 10.1.1.1

    If it was purchased from virgin, it is locked and won't work on any other network than theres - so it's useless junk if you move to another ISP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:07

    Look! it didn't make any difference if you don't read my post properly. As I have said something got to do with the internet connection issue. I have already plugged the crossover cable in the LAN Port and on the back of the PC. I have reset the device (it is used). I do not have the cd. I've tried all the suggested ip addresses/urls, so got nothing. I have tried to access to the router login page and it said the web page is unavailable while offline. It jut won't bring up the login page. I don't have any idea how to solve this???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:07

    Look - not being able to login to your router could mean that you didn't have the right address. Obviously what you have been trying hasn't worked - so you don't know what is wrong.

    If this is the attitude you're going to take on this question, don't bother.

    And now we here about a cross-over cable for the first time.

    Try to post your question again with all of the information.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top