i just installed Windows Vista Final Build 6000, and when i come up to install my sound card, it says "you do not have a Creative sound card in your computer", BUT I HAVE!!!!, so i reinstalled to XP and tried to install the sound card, and it installed good,

So i am just wandering (and please help me this ppl, cuz i really love vista and i want it to work on my sound card) y in the world Windows Vista wont even reconginese my sound card. ok i have a:

CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER AUDIGY 2 SOUND CARD AND I WAS RUNNING WINDOWS VISTA FINAL BUILD 6000

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous22:20

    have you downloaded the driver for your card and selected the card driver and updated it under the device manager, that usually works for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22:21

    you need vista drivers

    http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/

    and follow the prompts

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top