I want to earn money by just leaving my computer on with vmware. At this moment i'm having autoclicker on twice, and i registered at gomez peer.

The thing is, does anyone know a site which advertises on your computer, so you earn money by just letting it show? Or some other site where you have to install something and you dont have to do a thing?

Gomez peer is just wonderful. I mean, i have about 5 computers at vmware which earns 0,0005/minute each when im registered. When im registered, ill make some more computers

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous08:38

    I wish, My PC is on 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous08:38

    Nope - if you do find one it will probably be spyware or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous08:38

    takes forever to payout and for gomez peer, the electricity will cost more than its pay

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top