I Have just bought a laptop and psp witch as you know both have wifi.

I have a cable broadband connection connected to my pc with a bog standard Ethernet cable.

I was wondering how to get my laptop and psp to access the internet.

Could someone please tell me if this would work so i do not waste money buying equipment.

Right here we go. I i were to buy a edimax wireless access point with 5 port switch and connect my cable modem to that, then from that to my pc would that work, And let my main pc use the net like normal and let my laptop and psp connect wireless

Or would i need to connect a wireless access point to my broadband, then connect my main pc to the internet via the access point with a usb adapter or pci adapter. Then my laptop and psp could connect to the access point

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top