My windows has this slight (strange) bug or something that is really starting to irritate me. Since a couple of days every 2/3 minutes it excludes the main window to nothing, kinda hard to explain but whenever I'm at anywhere with Windows, like for example, this page posting a message, if I take to long the page is not selected anymore, I am still at same page and see all is the same, except it's not selected anymore and I have to click/select the page again to continue typing.

Also with watching clips/movies etc. this problem occures, with WMP 11 and Classic Media Player whenever I have had Fullscreen mode for a couple of minutes it will go out of it to the main Player window.

Practically everything (screensaver/slideshow with photos) that is fullscreen has this problem after a couple of minutes.

Anybody have any suggestions to what problem I'm having (with solutions)?

1 Comments:

  1. Anonymous21:01

    First -- I would do a virus scan on the system.

    Next -- if the virus scan comes up clean, I would try an experiment. Take any of the windows that is giving the
    full screen problem and open it minmized and then drag the corners until the window is effectively "full screen".

    Do not use the "maximize" button to get it to full screen

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top