How do I fix sony vegas blinking?

It keeps blinking my video even though I didn't edit yet. I accidently did something and I don't know how to reverse it so I reformatted my pc and that didn't seem to go away so now what should I do to make the black blinking screen go away? The black blinking screen doesn't seem to happen with windows live movie maker. I messed up sony vegas some how when trying to do spilt screen and that black blinking problem happens...

The File is in mov format as I recorded with my iphone

How do I fix sony vegas blinking?

1 Comments:

  1. Anonymous22:31

    Im Not sure :/ Try Reinstalling, Or Upgrading Or if theres nothing higher Downgrading...All I can think of

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top