Recently I've been having real trouble with my msn - I have the most recent live messenger version, although I had the same trouble before I updated it.
My problem is that it randomly signs me in and out, and I sometimes don't receive messages people have sent me, and they sometimes don't get mine. I've tried updating my version and reinstalling it, but neither worked. I've run both my anti-viruses, and nothing came up. It's not my internet connection, because even when I'm sitting right beside my router it still does it. On other computers it works. Any ideas would be really appreciated.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous22:48

    You say it works fine on other computers. Are the other computers connected to the same router as yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22:48

    It's weird because if you can connect you should be able to send / recieve message. If it's a firewall / proxy block you shouldn't be able to connect. As watts320 suggested try other computers in the same network, or if it's a laptop try bringing it a different connection or for a desktop, try directing connecting to the net via the windows client.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22:49

    MSN works on a different laptop on the same wireless network, but it's my sister's and she won't let me use it
    I tried disabling norton antivirus, but that made no difference either. Unfortunately I don't have access to different connection either.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top