I recently got a hauppauge-HVR-1100 tv card and I am having some issues with it. I turn on a channel and it works fine then after about 5 seconds the sound goes and I have to change channel to get the sound back but then the same thing happens. Ive checked my connections plenty of times and updated the drivers for the tv card - all to no success. However, I did get it working perfectly this evening for 2 hours but then it started doing it again. Could anyone suggest something? Im about to update my sound card drivers but I doubt that will have much affect.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous03:32

    this happens using the built-in tuner ?

    is there a tv card to sound card connector, like the wire from your CD to sound card
    and do you have the right input selected in the TV app ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous03:33

    what country have u selected ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous03:33

    yup im using the built in tuner, there doesnt need to be a cable attached from the card to the sound card, ive selected the right input and selected the UK. Ive just updated my sound drivers and it seems to have done the trick however, this happened last time and when I rebooted it failed again. I will report back if it keeps working. thanks for the help

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top