I have Battlefield 2142 in my computer and I have all the necessary things in my computer to play the game. Whenever I am playing Single Player, the game runs smoothly. But when I play multiplayer, it's a glitch fest. My gun will go up and down and all over the place, and when I'm in an action pack fight in a room, I skip all over the place and not even be able to aim my gun straight. Everyone else doesn't lag because I always get shot in the face by two bullets and get killed.

SOMEONE HELP?! Is it because I am using a wireless connection?

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous20:01

    it depends on your wireless internet speed i think...a lot of data is transfered in a multiplayer shooter...for example sometimes when i play cs and it's overpopulated sometimes my mouse or my keyboard is lagging...
    also...if you have your pc config. around the minimum the game requires or less...that could be a prob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20:02

    go to

    dslreports.com/tools

    run some tests, see it they recomend some tweaks

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top