As i turn my computer on it asks me to press any key if i want to boot from cd so i press enter

then it goes to the Bios screen and asks me what i want to do

Install windows

Reinstall Windows

or quit setup

i choose Install Windows, so it goes to a different bios screen and tells me that setup did not find an hard disk drives installed in your computer, and that i should make sure that they are all properly powered and connected...and that setup cannot continue.

i tried to connect them but i am not familiar with the Sata wiring , so i was wondering if anyone can tell me what i should to to correct this problem

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous02:50

    Thats the problem i am using a weird version of Xp and i cant uninstall it..thats the problem..the person who it belongs to installed a Windows Xp that is not a genuine xp product, or so it tells me,, it keeps on shutting off every 10 minutes

    (my friend dosent understand anything about computers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to download the SATA RAID drivers from


    http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWebSite/Downloads/Category_Download.aspx?MenuID=6&LanID=2


    but i have no idea what do download..
    the CD that came with the computer was "Version S-1.00", so i was wondering if if i should download the Driver or BOIS, and if there is a difference which one i download.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top