I'm not sure where to start with describing the problem I'm having with my PC, I guess I'll start with what the current state is:

At the moment when I try to start my PC, the "Safe Mode" dialouge appears but whichever option I choose to start Windows the same error occours, Windows begins to start but then I am zapped with a blue screen error (unmountable boot volume) and the computer reboots, resulting in the same process beginning again.

As to the cause of this problem, well it's all my own fault. I changed the mhz settings on my monitor from 50 to 60 and the the screen became unviewable, I reset the computer so many times that it resulted in the Safe Mode screen coming up when Windows stars.

Is this problem fixable or will I have to bring the computer to someone who knows more than me? This isn't an easy task because I live in a rather small town in France and my French isn't good enough to explain all of this.

I should also mention that my cd drive is broken also and I have no floppy disk drive.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous03:37

    t got's nothing to do with the Monitor refresh rate.Either your Windows files have got corrupt,format and install again or hard Disk has gone bad,get it repaired or replaced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous03:38

    1st make sure you have removed all floppy's & CD's & disconnected any usb drives

    2nd go into bios and make sure boot order is correct, CD or HD 1st

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Help-Buzz © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top